-
December 15th, 2007, 12:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Value Life
Last night I was come home around 1:00 AM in the morning from my girlfriends house. I stopped at an intersection at Kent Junction Road. I looked left and then right and when I didn't see anything I proceeded across the road. When I did I saw some lights I looked to my left and I just saw the car. I tried to back up but it didn't matter. The car hit the front end of mine. It busted out both of my headlights and antifreeze and everything was leaking out. It sent me across the road and into the guard rail. I got the citation for reckless driving, failure to yield the right of way. Everybody tells me that I shouldn't have been out that late. Numerous reasons as to why I got the ticket. I'm not making excuses just I work a lot and I work nights. If I don't do what I want or need to do before or after work I will not have time. All of that is really meaningless.
It gives you a new meaning to life. It makes you value life a little more than what you do. It helps you to appreciate the ones you love. I really didn't mean for anything to happen but it did none the less. I don't know what my punishment will be, if any of you have any idea I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.
But I'm glad everybody came out ok. But everybody learns valuable lessons and I did tonight. No matter how careful you are, no matter what precautions you take on any situation, you still may not be here tomorrow. You may not make it until the next minute of this life. So people, you better tell the ones you love that you love them. You better be good to your wife's, husbands, girlfriends, mom's, dad's, brothers and sisters. You better let them know how much you care every day of your life. Because if you don't you may not get the chance an hour from now.
Anything can happen to anybody even me when you don't mean for it to happen. I'll make sure they all know, just a few words of advice. Now even though I really didn't mean for anything to happen, I have to face the music. Just remember who loves you, and what they do for you and most of all remember God. I didn't have to be here, and you do not either.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks